Easy to use, simple to manage
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimize your
investment for years to come.
- Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive,
- Set up this MFP fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency.
The world’s most secure printing
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop
attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code—
digitally signed by HP.
- The printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and
Enhanced productivity to empower work teams
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed with hundreds of HP and third-party
solutions and card reader support.
- Optimize workflows, reduce steps and errors, and support mobile workers with optional
MFP apps that meet your specific business needs.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information with PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print
- Stay connected with an optional accessory for wireless, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and NFC
Sustainability is smart business
- Help save paper right out of the box. Two-sided (duplex) printing is set at default for
- Help reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP
Roam for Business.
- Save energy without sacrificing performance—this MFP is ENERGY STAR® and Blue Angel
- Remove barriers and help meet compliance and accessibility standards with the HP
Accessibility Kit (includes Braille overlay and tactile adhesives, an HP Access Handle, and
BigKeys LX Keyboard) and compatibility with HP Accessibility Assistant